Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hispanic Contemporary Market

Ok so this happened last weekend I just haven't had a chance to post it. It was so much fun, it was held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and there were tons of booths with so many unique pieces of art work.

 


  I loved the colors of these pieces of furniture.


There were quite a few artists with pieces that had a Dia de los Muertos theme going on, they were very interesting



I loved that the artist of these used natural rocks that were already so beautiful with the moss and colors, and he didn't alter the natural beauty but added to it with the cute little birds perched upon it. 


1). I like Giraffes, and 2). I like when unexpected supplies are used.


As my mother and I were walking she was looking for her cousins name that she had met a couple of weeks ago,  for the first time since childhood. My mom was able to spot her because she recognized some of her art that she had shown her when my mom visited. 

It was a nice day, and even the weather was on our side it was a little overcast with some nice cloud cover so it wasn't even a scorching day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment